Friday, December 25, 2009

What are you hearing and where is your faith?

What have you been hearing lately? How is this affecting you? What we hear has a way of affecting our thinking and the way we think we become. Daily the media bombards us with news which is repeated on and on and with time we start believing the message. There are many contradictory news that could leave one confused if one were to accept such news as gospel truth. This is why it is important to consider where you get your news from and who you are listening to.


Have you ever felt so confident about something and had such faith about it and then you heard a nay sayer and your faith was completely shattered? I have found every time I attest to something my faith is tested on what I have attested to. Recently something drastic has happened to test the faith of someone that I receive emails from frequently. This person is an inspiration to many in the Christian business sector and writes blogs and words of encouragement to others. Not long ago he decided to venture in the area of healing attesting that God is still in the business of healing. http://relijournal.com/christianity/what-are-you-hearing-and-where-is-your-faith/ for further reading

No comments: